Monday, November 14, 2011

Keep head above water. :ll

Yes, I know, I've been a horrible blogger, yet again.  But I have a good excuse!  Lots of them.  Well, maybe explanations is a better word.  I had a baby (not mine, again).  I lost a sister (as in "died," not misplaced).  I defended my prospectus (and graduate in May, come hell or high water, but hopefully not both).  And I decided to enter the political arena.  What do you do when more than a handful of years of rallies, marches, protests, boycotts, letters, petitions, phone calls, emails, networking, and grousing don't do anything to change situations of which you disapprove?  I'm not sure what the answer is for the normal person, but apparently for me, the answer is simple- run for congress.  Why not?  It's not like I have anything else to do right now...

(And I have to leave you hanging at that, because I have a ton of shit to do.  I promise not to stay away too long this time.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been a busy bee! Congratulations on the new life and sorry to hear about the loss of your sister!

    ReplyDelete