Friday, April 5, 2013

NaPoMo

Yeah, I'm a sucker for challenges.  I suck at them, but I enjoy them.  So for some reason I decided National Poetry Month would be a fun challenge.  And I did this late in the day on day four of the month.  Brilliant, I know.  I used to write poetry, but I think nearly every kid goes through that angst-ridden teenage poet/artist/musician phase, don't they?  At least everybody I know did, and some are still there.  Whatever, I thought it might be fun to write something less academic for a bit.  So here goes my "catch up" for NaPoMo.

1/30
Piles all around
Shrinking
Finally, a light

2/30
Long road ahead
Missing you
Going home

3/30
Rays of sunlight
Beaming
Warmth and joy

4/30
Purple crocus lawn
Bursting from white snow
Contagious courage

5/30
Quiet slow thoughtful
Running wildly
We balance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment