Friday, April 2, 2010

One year, one hundred minus one posts

I'm celebrating my blogiversary!  I did it.  I wasted a ton of time.  I wrote about stupid stuff.  I bored you to tears.  And yet, you're here.  Why???

Whatever the reason, I want to say thanks.  Thanks for being bored.  Thanks for commenting.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Thanks for being there.

And to say an appropriate thanks, I wanted to give you, dear reader, a small token of appreciation.  Leave a comment on this post, let me know you're there, and let me know what you'd like to see more in this space or what you'd like to know about me and the insanity I call my life.  On April 9, 2010, I'll pick a "winner", and they get a half pound of Malley's Gold Cup chocolates.  I promise to get to answer all the requests/questions that are left in the comments on this post within the next month, as well.  So everybody wins.  Shameless plug for feedback?  You bet.  Below the scrap of dignity I have left?  Apparently not.  But there's chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Heck, I was gonna comment, even without the possibility of chocolate at the end. =)

    I think you're pretty fascinating, so there are many things I'd like to know, but, to focus on just a couple....

    1) At what age did you find yourself passionately drawn towards reptiles and amphibians? And what do you think triggered this?

    2) What made you decide to want to be a surrogate and a donor? Was this realization like a bolt of lightening, or more like a lingering, slow-developing idea?

    3) What are you thoughts on chemtrails? (Call me crazy. I don't mind. =) )

    ReplyDelete