OK, the little things make the world go 'round some days. And on a day that Thanksgiving preparations are occurring, and lots of friends are posting about their sister/family, and travel plans are being anticipated, and IJUSTWISHMYSISTERWERESTILLALIVEANDDADWOULDBEAHUGEBONUS, those little things are huge things. Little things that made my day today, in no particular order:
1. The little twit that accused Elmo of grossness rescinded.
2. I was contacted about a "Kent Heroes" thing on Save the Standing Rock by a Kent State photographer.
3. I signed the original bond for the restraining order against a freaking house.
4. I submitted my application for a kick-a$$ position that I'm drooling over. Biology and Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies not too far from Kent; it's like it was written for me.
5. Little dude is a rockstar, and thrilled to get a photo book that he and I made on election day.
6. I have awesome friends.
7. I got to Skype with J&H and surro-baby #2. Even better was seeing little dude and Miss E laughing hysterically at each other.
8. Being called "mom" by somebody else' kid.
9. I got to watch the new Walking Dead again. Yeah, it's great.
10. Potential new tutoring students. And fun stuff like a cloth diaper consult tomorrow.